This children’s face mask is a 3-ply medical grade face mask, made from melt-blown filter fabric with BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ≥98% and PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) ≥96%, both used to protect your child from bacteria, smog, pollen and water droplets.
- Melt-blown filter fabric (BFE ≥98% and PFE ≥96%)
- Comfortable for long wear
- Maximum breathability
- Suitable for everyday use
Our children’s mask is customised (145mm x 90mm) to provide its young users with a better fit and added comfort for long wear. The kid’s mask is recommended for those between ages of 4 to 15.
Perfect for daily protection for both school and play.
How to use Neutrovis Face Mask:
- Cover your mouth, nose and chin with the coloured side facing outwards.
- Pinch the metal edge of the mask so it follows the contour of your nose bridge.
- Remove a used mask by holding only the earloops.